About Defuse Security
Defuse Security is Taylor Hornby's security research and development group. We try to learn how to make systems more secure, and then write software that does that. For example, we maintain one of the symmetric cryptography libraries for PHP that isn't riddled with vulnerabilities, as well as a password generator that we've taken care to keep free of side-channel vulnerabilities.
Defuse.ca's Privacy and Usability Policy
- Assume every request made to this website is logged (including your User-Agent and IP address).
- I use Piwik for analytics. The data it collects is hosted locally and is not shared or sold. It will also be deleted regularly. Requests with the DNT header set will not be tracked.
- You will never need cookies to use this website.
- There are no advertisements (or paid content) on this site.
- I try not to include third-party content (e.g. scripts) on any of the pages of this site.
Like the Script-Free Drop-Down Menu?
Steve Gibson created the CSS-only menu that this website uses. He put it in the public domain, so anyone can use it for free. It is the most reliable CSS-only drop-down menu ever created.